About Blue Wolf Capital
Blue Wolf does not target any particular industry. We look for companies to which we can add value by successfully managing through organizational challenges. Our typical investment criteria are:
- Minimum revenues $25 million
- Minimum transaction size $20 million
- Minimum investment size $10 million
- Going concerns Blue Wolf does not invest in start-ups or re-starts of closed businesses.
- Investment type We may structure investments as debt or hybrid debt/equity instruments if doing so is part of a strategy to give us control. This is particularly true in the case of bankruptcies, where we may provide debtor-in-possession financing in conjunction with a plan to take control post-bankruptcy.
- Control Blue Wolf is a control equity investor. This does not mean that in all cases we must own 51% or more of the common equity of a business in which we invest. We are prepared to consider partnerships or structured arrangements which enable us to control our destiny, with regard both to the purchase or sale of a company’s securities and involvement with a company’s management team.
- Geography Blue Wolf focuses its efforts on companies based in, and doing the bulk of their business in, the United States and Canada.